Changes for May over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were down 10.4 percent for Single Family homes but increased 12.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales decreased 0.8 percent for Single Family homes but increased 13.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 3.1 percent to $284,950 for Single Family homes and increased 2.8 percent to $235,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 11.4 percent for Single Family properties and increased 23.2 percent for townhouse- condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 14.6 percent or 82 days for Single Family homes and decreased 42.9 percent or 40 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 31.7 percent for Single Family units and decreased 15.6 percent for townhouse-condo units.