Changes for January over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were down 23.6 percent for Single Family homes but increased 13.9 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 31.3 percent for Single Family homes and 48.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 8.7 percent to $267,500 for Single Family homes but decreased 21.2 percent to $205,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 10.1 percent for Single Family properties and decreased 25.6 percent for townhouse- condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 9.1 percent or 80 days for Single Family homes and decreased 13.7 percent or 82 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 26.5 percent for Single Family units and decreased 22.6 percent for townhouse-condo units.