The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its real estate market statistics for June 2016. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes seen from last year at this time include:
– New Listings were down 21.3 percent for Single Family homes but increased 1.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
– Pending Sales increased 14.5 percent for Single Family homes and 11.6 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
– The median sales price remained flat at $275,000 for Single Family homes but increased 1.4 percent to $223,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
– Closed sales increased 9.0 percent for Single Family properties and 10.3 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
– Average days on market dropped 3.7 percent or 78 days for Single Family homes and decreased 4.9 percent or 77 days for the townhouse-condo market.
– Month’s supply of inventory decreased 23.6 percent, or 8.1 months for Single Family units and decreased 32.2 percent, or 4.0 months for townhouse-condo units.