The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its market statistics for March 2018. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes for March over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were up 7.0 percent for Single Family homes and increased 7.7percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 12.7 percent for Single Family homes and increased 21.7 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 10.4 percent to $276,000 for Single Family homes and increased 13.4 percent to $249,500 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 3.8 percent for Single Family properties and increased 6.7 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Average days on market increased 11.4 percent or 117 days for Single Family homes and decreased 30.0 percent or 84 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 29.4 percent for Single Family units and decreased 20.0 percent for townhouse-condo units.