The Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS® (NVBR) has released its market statistics for May 2018. The information is derived from data contained in the New England Real Estate Network and covers Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties.
Changes for May over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were down 10.4 percent for Single Family homes but increased 12.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales decreased 0.8 percent for Single Family homes but increased 13.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 3.1 percent to $284,950 for Single Family homes and increased 2.8 percent to $235,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 11.4 percent for Single Family properties and increased 23.2 percent for townhouse- condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 14.6 percent or 82 days for Single Family homes and decreased 42.9 percent or 40 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 31.7 percent for Single Family units and decreased 15.6 percent for townhouse-condo units.