Changes for September over last year at this time include:
- New Listings were down 1.4 percent for Single Family homes but increased 13.5 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Pending Sales increased 17.7 percent for Single Family homes but decreased 35.9 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 12.2 percent to $303,000 for Single Family homes and increased 13.3 percent to $226,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 12.2 percent for Single Family properties and decreased 3.3 percent for townhouse- condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 26.8 percent or 60 days for Single Family homes and decreased 15.5 percent or 49 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 20.0 percent for Single Family units and remained flat for townhouse- condo units.